Radical Self-Healing Retreat
Do you yearn for the power to change the habits that contribute to your suffering?
This course is designed for you to take charge of your own health and happiness and free yourself from the struggles of disease and suffering. Come spend a weekend with me at the peaceful, quiet Shambhala Mountain Center, and get the tools and support you need to permanently shift your unsustainable habits.
This three-day course features:
- Three days of intimate workshops with Dr. Charley Cropley
- Two nights at the remote and beautiful Shambhala Mountain Center
- High-energy and fun workouts with Charley
- Homemade, nutritious, community meals
- Teams of three to explore and grow together in community
- A group hike up to the Great Stupa to connect with nature
- Educational lectures and demonstrations
- Guided Meditations and visualizations
- Journal prompts and guided writing exercises
By taking this course, you will:
- See the possibility for change in your own life
- Tap into your personal power to create happiness and health for yourself
- Connect to your body—feel self-expressed, energized and grounded by the joy of movement
- Experience real intimacy in relationship
- Generate love and compassion for yourself
- Discover what true nourishment feels like in your body
- Connect with a community of like-minded individuals on your personal journey to wholeness and oneness
Click below, and email us to find out when the next retreat will be taking place. Spaces are limited, and go fast, so make sure to reach out today!
“I experienced a transformation that allowed me to become fully aware of the self-harming habits that were negatively affecting my health and an opportunity to rediscover more healing alternatives. I attained a level of self-healing, in weekend program, that I have struggled to achieve in a lifetime. Dr. Cropley’s methods and use of group triads have profoundly changed the quality of my life.”
“From this workshop, I gained the ability to be vulnerable, find kindness within myself, and calm my mind. The most beneficial takeaway was finding trust in myself and my kindness within.”